Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's this blog about?

Having been around for more than 50 years as a pioneering media evangelist, I've constantly been asked the SAME QUESTIONS on several personal and national issues, etc., so I shall now try to share my "candid" answers on this blog.
Realising that the truth often hurts (my readers, my friends, my loved ones, including myself), I shall by God's grace and with His help... try to be Christ-like in all my postings and responses to comments, etc.
Those who "really" know me PERSONALLY... realise that I'm often "joking seriously" when I'm not "seriously joking". Now, go figure that out :) :(
The fact that you're (still) reading this blog means you're a real "busybody" (
a person who pries into or meddles in the affairs of others -- as defined by online Dictionary.com) Don't feel bad or even shy now... as most people are like you, including yours truly. Some of us are "more spiritual" about such matters... we just want to pray 'intelligently' for others so we need to know (pry) and/or help (meddle) ... and then we must get others to share in our concerns, esp. when we persuade them to join us in praying for certain individuals. So please be 'forwarned' as you continue reading and/or following this blog. YOU may be my next subject matter. However, the following exhortation from God's own Word will be my standard of reference. If I stray, kindly and graciously send me a 'friendly reminder' promptly. Bless you. SMILE... Jesus loves you and so do I.

... brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]. -- Phi. 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your "candid comments" may bring tears of joy or pain ... to me, other readers and/or my Father ... so KINDLY THINK BEFORE YOU POST :)