Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Childhood Hobby - Tropical Fish


Some friends say that I've a 'weakness' known as "Type A Personality" (defined as 'A temperament marked by excessive competitiveness and ambition, an obsession with accomplishing tasks quickly, little time for self-reflection, and a strong need to control situations.') so rekindling my childhood interest in keeping exotic tropical fish after my BP peaked in January 1991, helped to bring my 'blood pressure' down to 'normal' and under control now...
I've produced a ‘home-video’ to share with you a refreshing and soothing experience entitled
“Moving Scene & Sound of a TROPICAL AQUARIUM". This video aquarium is wonderful on any size TV, but especially on a 29” SCREEN TV.

The soothing sound of bubbles is almost like having a gentle water fountain flowing in the room — soothing and relaxing, whether you are watching or just listening.On this VCD you’ll be blessed with prayerfully selected sacred music and the natural sound of water bubbles.Used on a stereo sound system with ‘Left - Right’ balance control, you can adjust volume balance between music and water bubbles, or just either one (or none, if you wish).

It’s my prayerful vision to make every TV in every home a Channel of Blessings.
You may write me for a VCD copy... or watch it on my Google Video site:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5364757174151689089&hl=en


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your "candid comments" may bring tears of joy or pain ... to me, other readers and/or my Father ... so KINDLY THINK BEFORE YOU POST :)